Aviation Field 3D Printing Services
We Provide Professional One-stop Additive Manufacturing Services
With the breakthrough of 3D printing technology and the improvement of technology, by reducing traditional manufacturing costs and shortening the development and manufacturing cycle of prototypes or functional parts, it has obvious advantages in the aerospace and defense industries. 3D printing innovative application solutions can achieve complex The design of parts that have a collective shape or that are difficult to meet aerodynamic characteristics, such as turbines and engine parts, not only meet the requirements of the aerospace and defense industries, but also have great uses in civilian and military robots.
Lost Wax Casting Turbine Blade
Customer Request:Use 3D printing technology to make complex geometry blades to meet R&D design and functional prototypes;Eventually realize small batch customization/spare parts production
1. Using resin 3D printing technology, combined with traditional lost wax casting process experience, cleverly solved the problem of turbine blade manufacturing and processing
2. Under the premise of ensuring the function, through structural optimization to meet the dual requirements of efficient production and lightweight components
3. 3D printing technology facilitates model size and structure correction, and achieves blade surface quality and dimensional accuracy
4. Technology integration realizes a substantial reduction in R&D and production costs, shortening the time by nearly half
Aviation Brake Radiator
Customer Request: high strength, high corrosion resistance, and high temperature resistance in high temperature environments; guarantee the maximum heat dissipation area and optimize characteristics
1. Under the premise of ensuring the function, the use of metal 3D printing 6.9 meets the primary requirement of the aerospace industry for parts-lightweight design (20% weight reduction)
2. In order to realize the free-form surface design, the integrated heat dissipation design is used to greatly shorten the manufacturing cycle
3. From increasing the internal surface area of the cooling pipe turbulator to achieve the maximum heat exchange effect
Cabin Ventilation Distributor
Customer Request: Traditionally manufactured this part is assembled from 7 structural parts. The production and assembly are relatively cumbersome. I hope to simplify the number of parts and reduce the cost; shorten the production and R&D cycle of parts.
1. Under the premise of ensuring the function of the part, the SLS-nylon 3D printing process is adopted to simplify the part structure into a single part
2. The prototype development time is shortened by 30%-40%, and the production cycle is reduced from 3 months to 1 week, greatly improving the development and production cycle
3. The supply cycle and production costs are reduced by 50%, and 30 helicopters have been installed since 2009
Aircraft Engine blade
Customer Request: For a long time, most of the aircraft impeller blades must be purchased like foreign manufacturers. In addition to expensive accidents, they have to bear higher transportation costs and longer waiting times, and the risk of spare parts for such components is higher, so I hope that Under the premise of retaining the original parameters and high precision, independent production and processing of spare parts.
Through the three-dimensional scanning process, important surface data of the impeller blade can be obtained, and the 3D data can be further analyzed and designed to achieve the best effect; combined with the 5-axis CNC or metal 3D printing process, the required spare parts can be produced quickly and accurately.